Looking for a Martin Dunker, Big Martin

mrscc

Trying to find Martin as a friend of his is seriously ill. He used to drink in the wapentake and pubs around sheffield town centre.If anyone knows where he is can you please get in contact as times running out. Thank you.

I'm just waiting for Josh to reply to me, having not much luck with others seems mart is doing his invisible man bit, I'll keep you posted to what is going on but will obviously only been passing info on as I have no idea who you are and won't compromise a lifelong mate...

Hiya mate..i've got his number, i've tried to ring but no answer, i'll try again first thing in morning and try through day as i go along, best i can do for you. I'll let you know whats going on anyway. The forum might show i'm around, not sure of settings yet on it but i leave sites signed in on my phone all the time so i may not be here when it says i am, not sure, either way i'll let you know what's what tmrw...