Blades V Bradford.

rossyrooney

MK Dons currently have scored 5, something to worry about in the playoffs?

Why is it, they won't be involved they'll ovetake PNE

---------- Post added 18-04-2015 at 17:21 ----------

Finish 6th and it will be MK or Preston,both harder games than Swindon.

Keep saying finish 6th, why can we not finish 5th is it mathematically impossible

Why is it, they won't be involved they'll ovetake PNE

---------- Post added 18-04-2015 at 17:21 ----------

Keep saying finish 6th, why can we not finish 5th is it mathematically impossible

I think he meant if we finish 6th it will be a lot harder.

---------- Post added 18-04-2015 at 17:32 ----------

Might just need that point to be sure, even though we may have enough already. I believe Rochdale play Orient in midweek then we play at Orient next week (Orient currently just inside the dropzone) - wouldn't fancy needing a point against Chezzy to ensure the playoffs at the moment - like most of the season, we're so inconsistent.

Terry Kennedy out of the last two regular season games, and Done might be too...

I think he meant if we finish 6th it will be a lot harder.

---------- Post added 18-04-2015 at 17:32 ----------

Might just need that point to be sure, even though we may have enough already. I believe Rochdale play Orient in midweek then we play at Orient next week (Orient currently just inside the dropzone) - wouldn't fancy needing a point against Chezzy to ensure the playoffs at the moment - like most of the season, we're so inconsistent.

Terry Kennedy out of the last two regular season games, and Done might be too...

Well done Sheff,not hard id it?

Well done Sheff,not hard id it?

Id is if you don't put what you mean, I can see it happening anyway Chezzy beat Orient, Orient beat us and Chezzie beat us a win today would have guaranteed a position in play offs, but now still possible to be caught. I'm sorry but shows how far we've fallen when scared of the teams like that

Edited by Bypassblade

Id is if you don't put what you mean, I can see it happening anyway Chezzy beat Orient, Orient beat us and Chezzie beat us a win today would have guaranteed a position in play offs, but now still possible to be caught. I'm sorry but shows how far we've fallen when scared of the teams like that

Come on Pete,me mentioning Swindon shows what I meant.