Kickboxing - fights

Stussonicos

Is it True that Richard Cadden from Bad company walks around at something like 75kg and Andy Howson walks around at say 68kg?

Richard fights at 63.5kg and Andy at 55kg I believe.

Clobo

If you havent even worked out what weight division youre going to be in then perhaps youre rushing to fight? Just a thought. Every trainer should know their fighters weights in KG. None of this "oh i think hes about 12 stone" that simply will not do from a management and promoters point of view. Any decent promoter will want to be specific with weight and experience.

clo_bo - Saying that I'd take a stab at about 51 Kgs, sorry forgot it was rude to ask a ladies age.

Farhad - I don't think that's true to be honest, Rich Cadden walks around at about 67-68 at the most, believe he's in Thailand at the minute, apparently he's fighting Michael Showers soon. Would love to see him fight Imran Kahn.

Think Howson is about 62ish??

Clobo i would say its 51kg , Stu is correct (i think)

Stu , Yes Cadden is at Jittis Gym . It seems that I have been misinformed. It was Liam Robinson from Tony Myers Pra Cha Sau (i think thats the gym name but I may be incorrect) who told me those stats , you probably know them better than I do.

I will be at Pain and Glory. Who will win Showers or Cadden? I personally think Imran would be able to have Cadden.

Nice lad Imran, I see him at the mosque a lot.

Not sure to be honest, haven't really seen enough of Showers personally to make a call but heard very good things about him.

Favouritism aside, I think Imran would destroy Cadden, Imran's by far my favourite Wicker fighter, could watch him all day.

Archived