Should Laws Regarding Gun Ownership Be Tightened Up?

Guest sibon

Problem solved :hihi::hihi::hihi: No problem with you giving the police the right to search anyone's home in pursuit of finding same.

That's rotten fascism lady :hihi:

Do the US police have the right to search anyone's home in pursuit of finding Heroin?

Some fascist state you live in Hayley.

Old Yeller mouthing off his wit and bravado from behind his keyboard again I see ?

:

Well yeah, if pointing out lies and neurotics is considered witty.

Anyway, this is a Brit thread..buzz off and stop it with the bullying us about guns n stuff, anyone would think you hate us Brits. Waaaaaaaah!

Do the US police have the right to search anyone's home in pursuit of finding Heroin?

Some fascist state you live in Hayley.

Dunno sly bones . Never had any to hide :D

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 00:33 ----------

Anyway, this is a Brit thread..buzz off and stop it with the bullying us about guns n stuff, anyone would think you hate us Brits. Waaaaaaaah!

No just you O.Y. :D

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 00:36 ----------

So why do you need a gun then?

Cos I like to go out on the range and competition shoot, also do a little hunting now and again.

Beats shooting at old Tizer bottles with a catapult :D

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 00:39 ----------

Why did this thread start anyway? Surely gun crime is not on the increase in the UK? :o

You make a habit of telling people to get off the forum .Two weeks ago you told "loraward" to "eff off" on another thread when your rage and frustration got the best of you.

You're a real piece of work and no mistake. Maybe you should get off yourself and cool down. I suggest that you stay away from me from now on and I will be happy to do the same

Should gun law be tightened up ?

No, I can't see how it would benefit us to tighten what is already a very strict regime.

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 07:11 ----------

Should gun law be tightened up? No, just make it a prisonable offence to sell or possess bullets/ammunition.

Problem solved. Next question?

It already is. Perhaps you should understand the current situation if you want to make useful comments about how to change things.

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 07:12 ----------

If you don't like our gun laws, why don't you move to Russia The USA?

Then you can walk around tooled up and paranoid to your heart's content.

Can't you think of a better response to a valid point?

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 07:12 ----------

No it hasn't. Less o the neurosis or we'll ship you out to California to keep Hayley company. :D

It has. Private ownership of most guns is now impossible in the UK.