Arusuvai restaurant in Hillsborough

Kdv1

Use it or lose it. Surely Hillsborough can support one decent restaurant?

---------- Post added 30-04-2015 at 12:12 ----------

Tripadvisor review up in record time. The title illustrates the effects of the Lion Stout (7.5%) rather nicely...

True, I'm sure Hillsborough can support a decent restaurant. The problem is that there isn't a decent place to go for a drink as well. People won't go for food if they aren't going to be able to have a semblence of a night out. A decent pub or two and people might stick in Hillsborough for the night rather than heading up to Crookes/Walkey/into the city.

I live in Hillsborough and eat and drink out pretty regularly, but I've done neither in Hillsborough for at least 6 months.

• 3 weeks later...

Arusuvai Hillsborough Management

Thank a lot for all your motivational feedbacks. We are committed to serve the best and the authentic Indian food to all our customers.

We are please to roll out some of our summer offers.

Hi Pete,

We are in full operation from last week, serving everything in our menu,including different varieties of DOSAS.

We are looking forward meet you.

---------- Post added 22-05-2015 at 22:30 ----------

Arusuvai opening the Indian - Western Pub very soon !!!! Info on Pub details and food menu very soon !!!!

---------- Post added 22-05-2015 at 22:31 ----------

Arusuvai Lunch box menu very soon,please visit the website or call us for more info!!!

92-94, Middlewood road,

Hillsborough,

Sheffield,

S6 4HA.

Phone: 0114 2321875

Email: arusuvai.uk@gmail.com

We ate here yesterday and it was excellent, fresh tasting food, very flavoursome and not overly rich/greasy as curries can sometimes be. Good choice of vegetarian dishes, and staff were very friendly and were happy to explain the different dishes to us. Dosas (like a giant slightly crispy pancake) were great and a nice change from the normal curry house stuff.

I'd recommend you give this place a try and local people support it! :-D

Would also recommend the Riverside Cafe Bar for a quiet drink first (near the Wednesday ground), though it's only open Thursday-Sat as far as I know and sometimes close if they have a function on. They have an upstairs bit they've made into a pub and it's one of the few places in Hillsborough you can have a quiet relaxed drink without loud music or TVs etc..