Nasty Tory Leaflet

It's unpleasant, but I don't think it was sanctioned by Conservative HQ.

The press, and the Daily Mail especially, have been particularly vituperative and personal about Miliband. Still it's pleasing to see him annoying the Daily Mail.

Meanwhile I see Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/rupert-murdoch-berated-sun-journalists-for-not-doing-enough-to-attack-ed-miliband-10191005.html

Nice to see he's taking a keen interest in our democracy :rolleyes:

What do you expect from a party that insists low paid working families exist off the charity of their neighbours, in the form of foodbanks?

---------- Post added 22-04-2015 at 21:19 ----------

It's unpleasant, but I don't think it was sanctioned by Conservative HQ.

The press, and the Daily Mail especially, have been particularly vituperative and personal about Miliband. Still it's pleasing to see him annoying the Daily Mail.

Meanwhile I see Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/rupert-murdoch-berated-sun-journalists-for-not-doing-enough-to-attack-ed-miliband-10191005.html

Nice to see he's taking a keen interest in our democracy :rolleyes:

Murdoch, Fat Cat CEO's, the IMF, and all the big guns are being brought out now, to rally the faithful and scare people in to voting Conservative. It's all too reminiscent of the Scottish Independence Referendum tactics - it stinks to high heaven. It wouldn't surprise me if even the Royal Baby has been planned to arrive just before the election - just like the announcement of Kate's pregnancy just before the referendum. Even if it's a girl, it'll be wearing blue!

Edited by Mr Bloom

What do you expect from a party that insists low paid working families exist off the charity of their neighbours, in the form of foodbanks?

I don't think it was the Party that put it out or supported it or did anything but condemn it and remove it and close down the account. They were as horrified as anyone.

I realise the Daily Moron will try to make political capital out of it as much as possible.

Edited by RonJeremy

I don't think it was the Party that put it out or supported it or did anything but condemn it and remove it and close down the account. They were as horrified as anyone.

I realise the Daily Moron will try to make political capital out of it aas much as possible.

I hope they do make political capital out of it, because thus far only them and Political Scrapbook are reporting it! Still I'm sure that those great organs of truth The Sun and The Mail will feature it prominently.

I've checked the BBC website as well, and they're not reporting it either

Edited by Mister M

I hope they do make political capital out of it, because thus far only them and Political Scrapbook are reporting it! Still I'm sure that those great organs of truth The Sun and The Mail will feature it prominently.

I've checked the BBC website as well, and they're not reporting it either

Presumably because it's not real news.

Presumably because it's not real news.

Then it should be ideal material for the Daily Mail

---------- Post added 22-04-2015 at 22:11 ----------

I was thinking this thread would be about a leaflet made and distributed by the tory party. Instead it's about a post on twitter from an unofficial account.

I'm sure the thread title wasn't intended to be misleading :suspect:

An unofficial account operated by somebody the local Tory councillors know........

But you are correct Tory HQ would never sanction something like that.

Then it should be ideal material for the Daily Mail

---------- Post added 22-04-2015 at 22:11 ----------

An unofficial account operated by somebody the local Tory councillors know........

But you are correct Tory HQ would never sanction something like that.

The Mail prints quite a lot of rubbish. The Mirror prints almost nothing but rubbish. It's for very thick people.

In this case it isn't the Mail printing rubbish, so lets stick with the topic in hand and not witter on about the Mail.