Why is there so much animosity towards cyclists in Sheffield?

Them? It only happened the once............

Them or it youve missed your chance for today :)

Lets see it - the video, them, the cyclists in the video...

Here's a few spare apostrophes for you to use in the future when you write you've.

'''''''

Lets see it - the video, them, the cyclists in the video...

Here's a few spare apostrophes for you to use in the future when you write you've.

'''''''

My finger got stuck and ive told you youre too late. Im having some work done on the car over the weekend so i wont have it back till Tuesday :(

Edited by Timeh

Rode over to L'eroica at Bakewell to register for Sunday s ride. Cyclists smiled at motorists, motorist smiled at cyclists, pedestrians and cyclist smiled at each other and said good morning. Horse riders smiled at cyclists , then passed each other carefully. Cyclists from many countries chatted about the less than brilliant weather. Traders in Bakewell Show-ground took a nice lot of money, shops and pubs in Bakewell pretty well rammed and the world didn't stop.

My finger got stuck and ive told you youre too late. Im having some work done on the car over the weekend so i wont have it back till Tuesday :(

Shame. You having a camera, yet the video being unavailable. Oh well, I'll look forwards to seeing it on Monday shall I?