Why is telling girls to be careful rape apologistic

Aha! We seem to be at cross purposes. I was thinking in terms of human intelligence and rationale. My error.

Its our intelligence that made us the most successful apex predictor, and when the most successful predictor wants something it is very good at inquiring it.

---------- Post added 25-04-2015 at 20:12 ----------

The good thing about humans, though, is that they can choose not to be predators.

But some don't want to choose not to be predators.

The important thing to remember is that some people are predatory, and learning how to avoid them might save you from becoming their prey. :thumbsup:

Even Smiffy can see it!

---------- Post added 25-04-2015 at 20:15 ----------

Hello MikeFrank. I'm happy to say, I don't have a clue what you're talking about (but maybe I should Google it).

I think it was a thread on here a while back

The important thing to remember is that some people are predatory, and learning how to avoid them might save you from becoming their prey. :thumbsup:

Only if they have predator stamped on them. Most predators operate under the guise of the likes of you and I. The only sure way to avoid is by knowing your predator, making them not much of a predator.

And some don't want to choose to be the prey. So, it comes back to education: why do Sussex Police only want to educate the prey but not the predators?

Prey never wants to be prey which is why they should learn all they can about a predators behavior, that way they might avoid becoming prey.

---------- Post added 25-04-2015 at 20:27 ----------

Only if they have predator stamped on them. Most predators operate under the guise of the likes of you and I. The only sure way to avoid is by knowing your predator, making them not much of a predator.

There are some very good techniques that one can learn to help minimize the risk of becoming prey, thankfully the police use posters to pass on this useful information.

I think Smiffy is referring to such campaigns that advise you to drink responsibly etc

And some don't want to choose to be the prey. So, it comes back to education: why do Sussex Police only want to educate the prey but not the predators?

There are campaigns focusing on educating would-be predators. This one, however, is focused on advising potential victims.

You might as well ask why they aren't advising people not to be terrorists or car thieves.

Most rapists already know what they do is wrong, they just don't care. In that respect it's more effective to advise on reducing the risks of becoming a victim than try and convince a rapist not to rape.

How many campaigns are there trying to convince paedophiles to leave kids alone?

Edited by RootsBooster