Owls v Leeds 12.30 ko

Gazza58

Keep em coming grapps.:hihi:new pitch, new scoreboard, new players is just the start of things to come, the future is most definetly blue and white.:D

We're getting a new pitch, we have had the scoreboard for years!, new players as well, come on Gaz, you guys need to catch up! :hihi:

I'm failing to understand all the euphoria concerning the pitch and the scoreboard, surely the relaying of the pitch is on every clubs maintainence schedule and is done as a matter of fact, and as for the electronic scoreboard (in 2015) surely that is simply a matter of stadium upkeep and a service included for the fans benefit included in the entrance fee.

Has it really been let slip so much at Hillsborough, I haven't been there for years but as even the most avid blade fan I was never aware of any signs of neglect at Hillsborough.

I'm failing to understand all the euphoria concerning the pitch and the scoreboard, surely the relaying of the pitch is on every clubs maintainence schedule and is done as a matter of fact, and as for the electronic scoreboard (in 2015) surely that is simply a matter of stadium upkeep and a service included for the fans benefit included in the entrance fee.

Has it really been let slip so much at Hillsborough, I haven't been there for years but as even the most avid blade fan I was never aware of any signs of neglect at Hillsborough.

it should be but if you see the state of the pitch it's blatantly obvious we have had very little spent on it so a new, supposedly superior pitch to what alot of other clubs have is exciting news for us, money spent on the ground is something we havent seeen for a long time:) fair enough with the scoreboard but it will be nice to see a new screen, the other is very old fashoined (will be missed a little though)

I didn't know about the lack of maintainece Nerves, I put it down to the flood damage and the fans capability to moan about everything football.

The new lad has taken a lot on himself if all that we are led to believe is true, M.M. steadied the decline but came out even or winning on transfer fees over his tenure, he cut the dead wood and apparently invested little or nothing on the infrastructure yet still published figures that the club was still running at a £5/6m loss each year.

Do you reckon that the new "committee" will bring the club into the 21st. century where sponsorships and promotion of the club are concerned?

The pitch resembled the beach at Skeggy, with all the sand on it, unless there has been heavy rainfall, in which case it looks more like the sea at Skeggy! :hihi:

---------- Post added 23-04-2015 at 18:11 ----------

it should be but if you see the state of the pitch it's blatantly obvious we have had very little spent on it so a new, supposedly superior pitch to what alot of other clubs have is exciting news for us, money spent on the ground is something we havent seeen for a long time:) fair enough with the scoreboard but it will be nice to see a new screen, the other is very old fashoined (will be missed a little though)

To be honest, I thought your old one was more in keeping with the rest of the ground?

To be honest, I thought your old one was more in keeping with the rest of the ground?

Im still baffled how they all say that Hillsborough is a better ground than Bramall Lane ... That scoreboard though :hihi::hihi: Im sure it was in style around 1901-02

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_Stadium#/media/File:Hillsborough_scoreboard.jpg

Im still baffled how they all say that Hillsborough is a better ground than Bramall Lane ... That scoreboard though :hihi::hihi: Im sure it was in style around 1901-02

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_Stadium#/media/File:Hillsborough_scoreboard.jpg

That looks like a blatant ad for a company called CBC Computers!

Hmmmm...."Canada Blade Corporation Computers", I knew it!:hihi:

---------- Post added 23-04-2015 at 18:19 ----------

Just Hope for a Owls win vs Leeds Sure that would make most fans day:)

Well, not if your a Leeds fan mate?