Owls v Leeds 12.30 ko

Gazza58

ooh look how many blades now appear when they know its a loss Oo

none when we scored the first Oo

one of those days im afraid, we just didnt do enough

oh well least we helped stop leeds' bad patch

Swings and roundabouts Mel...

Ho well "A B S O L U T E" sxxxe.

To all the happy clapping Gray men/woman, in my oppinion you can shoot me down he's not the man to take us forward ..

Every player should give their wages to charity.

ooh look how many blades now appear when they know its a loss Oo

none when we scored the first Oo

one of those days im afraid, we just didnt do enough

oh well least we helped stop leeds' bad patch

Couldn't help it Mel mate, was driving back with a car full of drums and amps, Radio Sheffield on, the poor Radio Sheff bloke (Andy Giddings I assume) sounded bored out of his skull, he almost called it "hoof ball", said Wednesday were clueless in the second half, never looked like scoring, the ex player who was with him had no good things to say, loads of booing at the end, and he almost laughed when he said "I wonder if the team are still going to do a lap of honour?", then to cap it all, the heavens opened and it bounced down.

A nice way to end the season at the DoS.:hihi:

---------- Post added 25-04-2015 at 14:45 ----------

Ho well "A B S O L U T E" sxxxe.

To all the happy clapping Gray men/woman, in my oppinion you can shoot me down he's not the man to take us forward ..

Was talking to one of my SWFC mates at a gig last night who said the same, he thinks you only need about four players to come in, in important roles, and one is McGugan (not sure if that is the correct spelling), if you can sign him, but Gray is not the man, and he wonders if Roeder will slide across to be "Manager" with Gray as "Head Coach"?

Thinking about it, why was Gray never given the title, "Manager", anyone know? (genuine question).