Owls v Leeds 12.30 ko

Gazza58

Why, why,why change a winning formation and team.

The last home match we played four across the back with three up front it worked and provided an enjoyable match.

Today not one shot on target[in fact I can only remember one shot all match and that was miles of target.

Coaches are supposed to know more than us about the game but even the thickest supporter knows not to change a winning formation or team.

Wish i'd gone to allotment ,and watched mi spuds grow it would have been more exciting, we were crap.

Have to agree cuttsie, we where bang on the money last week and then meddled with the team/formation.

Knowing us we will go out and hammer Watford next week!

Well that just about summed up a shocking home season. Five wins out of 23 and a missed opportunity to be four places better off. A fair result, we deserved nothing from that match.

I'm wondering if something's gone off with McGugan after he stropped his way down the tunnel after being subbed against Brentford, not the first time his temperament has let him down.

Big changes needed to make the next step.

Absolutely dire, especially the second half. I can't remember 1 shot on target, not even sure the foul was in the area for the penalty. Don't understand the tactics today either. Alot of work /players needed in the close season attacking wise if we are going to get close to the playoffs

Gazza, Tim, cuttsie and Jim have said just about all want to say.

Not a happy bunny that the team thought that performance would be an acceptable end to our home matches this season - and against Leeds too :sad:

Roll on the 2015/16 season.

cant remember 1 shot being saved.nothing to play for except pride and we play 1 up front.i would have thought we would have gone attacking from the off and entertained the crowd.but no 1 up front at home.i don't think mr gray will be spending the money next season.done well with what he has had player wise but don't think he could take us further.

cant remember 1 shot being saved.nothing to play for except pride and we play 1 up front.i would have thought we would have gone attacking from the off and entertained the crowd.but no 1 up front at home.i don't think mr gray will be spending the money next season.done well with what he has had player wise but don't think he could take us further.

One,One I saw none!! even big Dave missing from six inches out would have been an improvement .

I will say though that when Stevie May came on he did put him self about and try to get things going even though it was to no avail because the others were just crap.

I'd rather of gone 3 up front and lost 6-0, don't see point in playing safe when there's no need. It was grays chance to show he can put out an attacking side, not just defensive. Pretty miffed really with what I saw today and he will need to improve big style going forward next season if he wants to still be in a job by the end of the season

I'd rather of gone 3 up front and lost 6-0, don't see point in playing safe when there's no need. It was grays chance to show he can put out an attacking side, not just defensive. Pretty miffed really with what I saw today and he will need to improve big style going forward next season if he wants to still be in a job by the end of the season

Been saying that since we were safe pal.

---------- Post added 25-04-2015 at 20:15 ----------

Well that just about summed up a shocking home season. Five wins out of 23 and a missed opportunity to be four places better off. A fair result, we deserved nothing from that match.

I'm wondering if something's gone off with McGugan after he stropped his way down the tunnel after being subbed against Brentford, not the first time his temperament has let him down.

Big changes needed to make the next step.

What was wrong with McGugan?was he unfit cos he wasn't on the bench too.

What a gutless end to a poor home season,and a kick in the teeth to all the supporters.

Why on earth did he put all his strikers on the bench and play one up,after two brilliant attacking performances in our last 2 games we got this load of tripe.

No idea what the matchday admission prices for next season will be yet but speaking to some season ticket holders that said they are paying £29 per game with renewels up £140......the football will have to be a WHOLE lot better to just break even gatewise on this season,personally i can see gates dropping by a further 12% if matchday admission goes to the expected £35.