Owls v Leeds 12.30 ko

Gazza58

What a gutless end to a poor home season,and a kick in the teeth to all the supporters.

Why on earth did he put all his strikers on the bench and play one up,after two brilliant attacking performances in our last 2 games we got this load of tripe.

No idea what the matchday admission prices for next season will be yet but speaking to some season ticket holders that said they are paying £29 per game with renewels up £140......the football will have to be a WHOLE lot better to just break even gatewise on this season,personally i can see gates dropping by a further 12% if matchday admission goes to the expected £35.

Somat as gone on this week ,somat that has changed the teams out look, we should be told who is going and who is staying next season and who is in charge.

Edited by cuttsie

Gazza, Tim, cuttsie and Jim have said just about all want to say.

Not a happy bunny that the team thought that performance would be an acceptable end to our home matches this season - and against Leeds too :sad:

Roll on the 2015/16 season.

Same last season against Charlton if you remember. Great in the first 15 minutes then the players switched into Summer Holiday mode. This time they switched just after the kick off.

Same last season against Charlton if you remember. Great in the first 15 minutes then the players switched into Summer Holiday mode. This time they switched just after the kick off.

Let us hope that the Star and Radio Sheffield say just that , some people payed big money today and were treated to crap.

Well, my Dad said that he thinks he could still get a game at 76 after watching that! 5 home wins and 15 home goals is a travesty of a season at Hillsborough. No pulling punches with me as you know...it was utter garbage and i'm hoping the majority of that squad never pull on a blue and white shirt ever again!

Oh, and season ticket prices jumped through the roof now too, i wonder how much match day tickets will be?

Well, my Dad said that he thinks he could still get a game at 76 after watching that! 5 home wins and 15 home goals is a travesty of a season at Hillsborough. No pulling punches with me as you know...it was utter garbage and i'm hoping the majority of that squad never pull on a blue and white shirt ever again!

Oh, and season ticket prices jumped through the roof now too, i wonder how much match day tickets will be?

Yea my brother showed me the new prices, not Impressed and worrying for matchday prices. I've said before I won't pay anymore than 30 quid for a ticket and I certainly won't if we continue to play like that at home

Shame bout ye result guys would have been good to finish your home matches with a win.

I'm gutted bout the boro result yesterday think we have blown it.

So its playoffs for us so there's still hope..

Can't see Bournemouth losing both matches now.

Deep down l can see the owls boro games maybe on again next season.

Just echoing what's already been said, an unbelievably bad performance yesterday with the well respected minutes silence and the penalty being the only highlights, I was looking forward to this one and as against Charlton last season we didn't turn up, I had a good day thanks to the New Barrack Tavern and Kelham Island but game was dire, even now I can hardly remember anything of note in it. I wasn't confident after seeing the team sheet and the stature of the Leeds back line, wrong tactics, wrong substitutions, too many players had an off day, roll on new season.

As for the ticket prices for next season it's high time fans took a stand against what is a blatant rip off.

Just echoing what's already been said, an unbelievably bad performance yesterday with the well respected minutes silence and the penalty being the only highlights, I was looking forward to this one and as against Charlton last season we didn't turn up, I had a good day thanks to the New Barrack Tavern and Kelham Island but game was dire, even now I can hardly remember anything of note in it. I wasn't confident after seeing the team sheet and the stature of the Leeds back line, wrong tactics, wrong substitutions, too many players had an off day, roll on new season.

As for the ticket prices for next season it's high time fans took a stand against what is a blatant rip off.

How much have they gone up by?