Rotherham docked points

Chazndave

Except that it's not the same crime.

Rotherham were guilty of playing a loanee after his loan period expired, and the rulebook was followed to the letter - points gained in that game were deducted and a fine applied.

That's me shot down in flames then:hihi::hihi:

Except that it's not the same crime.

Rotherham were guilty of playing a loanee after his loan period expired, and the points gained in that game were deducted and a fine applied.

Correct West Ham broke the rules twice once after being caught out, the players involved were ineligible for a different reason but just as much against the rules and they did it for more than one game also lying after being caught the first time.

That's me shot down in flames then:hihi::hihi:

Yeah, stop being so blooming paranoid :D

No doubt that lovely Mr Evans almost exploded with rage, but I'm sure he'd have been demanding that the correct rules be applied had it been them who were third bottom and Millwall 4 points ahead of them.

I've already contributed to it but this is also relevant to S.U.F.C. because Southern based favouritism was shown that involved them several seasons ago.

If McCabe and the Prince had some spare cash and spare time they could create mayhem within the authorities by taking them to task as to why different punishments were arrived at for the same "crime"

United took there '30 pieces of silver' by settling with West Ham out of court. McCabe was 'Happy' with he situation at the time and openly encouraged good relationships with West Ham going forward (I wonder why?)