Rotherham docked points

Chazndave

United took there '30 pieces of silver' by settling with West Ham out of court. McCabe was 'Happy' with he situation at the time and openly encouraged good relationships with West Ham going forward (I wonder why?)

Eyup Speeds ... Too true mate and it would have gone a long way to pay the debts that your lot welched on:hihi:

little toytown got what they deserve :D:D:D

---------- Post added 24-04-2015 at 22:09 ----------

you break the rules you get punished {move on}

---------- Post added 24-04-2015 at 22:11 ----------

:hihi::hihi: come on Millwall......

rotherscum coming back home where the belong

United got relegated from the Premier league because they were inept and failed to get enough points, end of story.

It will be interesting to see how Rovrum react to todays deduction, will it spur them on or hand the initiative to their rivals.

little toytown got what they deserve :D:D:D

---------- Post added 24-04-2015 at 22:09 ----------

you break the rules you get punished {move on}

---------- Post added 24-04-2015 at 22:11 ----------

rotherscum coming back home where the belong

No need for the scum bit! Just showing yourself up.

I really hope it pushes us to fight harder rather than feeling like a weight on our shoulders, although understandably. Absolutely no consistency with clubs who have done this as to whether they have had points deducted or not. I feel sorry for us. Wrong we it happened yes, but the punishment isn't consistent.

Edited by Chazndave

I for one would much rather see Millwall go down - even though Rotherham's manager is not to my taste. They are a local side - and I for one, amongst many SWFC fans chucked cash in the bucket when it came around for them.