Rotherham docked points

Chazndave

Sorry. Couldn't happen to a nicer manager and club.

We are a nice club. Only a few bitter opposition fans who think opposite. We are appreciative of the financial help and other than that we are just a club like any other. Absolutely no need for all the hate you have. Its pathetic!

We are a nice club. Only a few bitter opposition fans who think opposite. We are appreciative of the financial help and other than that we are just a club like any other. Absolutely no need for all the hate you have. Its pathetic!

Take no notice pal it's par for the course ;)

Rotherham dodged a bullet today, at one point losing to ten men while Millwall led 3-1, then in the space of a minute, as Derby fought back to equalise, Rotherham also scored.

If Rotherham manage to get relegated from here - with a point and a game advantage (and with Millwall away to Wolves next week), they deserve to get relegated. The three point deduction is spot on (I think it has been done at another Football League club in the last year or so?) - the West Ham/Blades issue is totally different, and more importantly was under different rules (and rulers).

Much like many people judged United by their managers when Bassett and Warnock were in charge, Rotherham get the same with the thoroughly disliked Evans - even if previously Rotherham were better appreciated by other fans.

Or until the next time you over stretch yourselves and the buckets come out again!

I dont think there was anything wrong with asking for help. Should any local team be sttuggling I would donate. You really do have a chip on your shoulder. It doesn't do you any favours.

I dont think there was anything wrong with asking for help. Should any local team be sttuggling I would donate. You really do have a chip on your shoulder. It doesn't do you any favours.

Youre not the same Rotherham utd in 2006 - 2008 that went into administration twice by any chance..

I quite like Rotherham, always have. Nothing offensive about them, apart from it seems the majority of their fans hating Wednesday :confused:

Anyway, the distasteful Steve Evans is a thorn in their side, and whether they stay up or go down, hopefully that lump of a man will be removed from his job.

Thinking on, where did he come from anyway? Who is he?