What can I do??solution please??

I ve not seen my son for 8 months as I get told he doesnt want to come down that hes adamant not to come down and see us we cant force him to come why is he like this? Is he punishing us for whats happened to him and his siblings?I love him do much I just want to see him and hold him and tell him that hes my world :,-(

I ve not seen my son for 8 months as I get told he doesnt want to come down that hes adamant not to come down and see us we cant force him to come why is he like this? Is he punishing us for whats happened to him and his siblings?I love him do much I just want to see him and hold him and tell him that hes my world :,-(

Maybe he is. I know its probably not your fault but I can understand if he is angry. I would probably be angry too at his age if that happened to me. I think the advice of seeing the solicitor to get access would help.

love him do much I just want to see him and hold him and tell him that hes my world :,-(

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but clearly he has not always been 'your world' or he would not be in care. Perhaps the reason he does not want to see you is something to do with why he had to be taken into care in the first place?

I know it is difficult for you, but it must be even more so for him. See your solicitor and if you think that your circumstances have changed since your son was taken away from you, make sure you tell him.