Radio Sheffield Praise Or Grumble.

green_man

I always loved the one where the presenter put Brian the Blade and Brian the Miller together to chat and left them too it, went and made a cuppa i'll bet....:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 27-04-2015 at 23:37 ----------

Gave up on P or G ages ago - when it became obvious that 'Brian' has a bat phone to get through on virtually every show.

PorG phone Brian, have done for a while...

"share opinions" its 22 men chasing a ball... bring on Motor sport! for real men !

"Motor sport for real men", funniest thing I have read on here in a while, surely you meant Boxing, Rugby and UFC?

---------- Post added 28-04-2015 at 22:41 ----------

Did he get cut off early?

It would be a pretty boring show if no one was ever allowed to discuss differing opinions.

To be fair some people just come on a rant, would you rather the presenters just said, 'ok then? and the next caller just had the same rant, again it would a pretty boring show.

My favourite calls are the ones where the caller gets the presenters name wrong, or the caller is still listening to his radio, ha.

Hey Fonz, I remember watching your TV show as a lad, do you still live in that flat above Mr. Cunninghams garage? and do you still have Paula Petralunga's phone number? :hihi:

That Rob Staton has put them back 10yrs to when they first started when they used to argue with the callers then cut em off if they didn't agree.Best call I can remember was a few years ago when this Owls fan off Arbourthorne rang in and he must have had one of them cordless phones cos the presenter says to him to take his phone away from his radio cos he was breaking up.So the bloke must have gone outside with it,just as a bunch of yobs were passing and they were all shouting 'get back in yer fat b.....d.'...Think it was that Paul Walker,shouts 'hey we'll have none of that language'..callers' shouting 'it weren't me'...hahaha Priceless.