Your Views On Life?

We are born ,live and die our existence is firenight. What are views on life and what makes you get though life? ::)

The very fact that we can muse this and other questions about our existence

the purpose of life etc shows me how we are different from animals who act mainly on instinct and live in the moment .

I believe we are made in "Gods image" with a capacity to love , ponder , plan on a different conscious level to animals .

Animals : Genesis 1:24,25

24 Then God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds, domestic animals and creeping animals* and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so.

25 And God went on to make the wild animals of the earth according to their kinds and the domestic animals according to their kinds and all the creeping animals of the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Humans : Genesis 1: 26

26 Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.” 27 And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.

The very fact that we can muse this and other questions about our existence

the purpose of life etc shows me how we are different from animals who act mainly on instinct and live in the moment .

I believe we are made in "Gods image" with a capacity to love , ponder , plan on a different conscious level to animals .

Animals : Genesis 1:24,25

24 Then God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds, domestic animals and creeping animals* and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so.

25 And God went on to make the wild animals of the earth according to their kinds and the domestic animals according to their kinds and all the creeping animals of the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Humans : Genesis 1: 26

26 Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.” 27 And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.

See my bold...

This is where you lost me!

what he said was "you get out what you put in". My post is how I interpret it. - Make an effort to live to suit you and you will enjoy it. Maybe you interpreted it differently?? Only he knows what he said/meant

There are plenty of people who put a lot into life (effort, dedication, time, love, money etc) and don't get that (or an equal and just reward or fulfilment) back.

See my bold...

This is where you lost me!

I believe we are made in "Gods image" with a capacity to love

Agape Love

A·gaʹpe refers to love that is guided by principle. So it is more than just an emotional response to another person. It is broader in scope, more thoughtful and deliberate in its basis. Above all, a·gaʹpe is utterly unselfish.

I'm not a great fan of religion but I reckon if everyone obeyed the 10 commandments, the world would be a much better place. It is possible to do this and have plenty of fun at the same time.

I'm not a great fan of religion but I reckon if everyone obeyed the 10 commandments, the world would be a much better place. It is possible to do this and have plenty of fun at the same time.

Yes Jesus summed it up in one sentence :

Matthew 7 :12

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean.

But you cant implement such a thing like a law , you have to apply it to yourself

and work on it from day to day .

If only we could get cyclists and drivers to apply this to each other :hihi: