Rent controls - good or bad?

If they can't afford it now, wait until interest rates rise to 6%-7%, so like I said previously, better earn more or make moves in that direction or accept the inevitable.

the inevitable being zhc are not acceptable to people wanting to better themselves:hihi:

If they can't afford it now, wait until interest rates rise to 6%-7%, so like I said previously, better earn more or make moves in that direction or accept the inevitable.

Of course "earning more" isn't that simple.

Of course "earning more" isn't that simple.

I think the process is really simple once you break it down into the logical stages. If you asked 100 people on minimum wage why they don't earn more, sit back with some popcorn and ready yourself for the torrential downpour of excuses and blame.

It clearly isn't that simple, nor is realistically possible. If it was simple, and everyone did it, then it would just trigger inflation and the new, higher pay, would be irrelevant as prices would go up as well.