Can Sheffield Forumers predict the election?

How will you vote in the election May 7th 2015  

175 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote in the election May 7th 2015

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • SNP (Yes I know we won't actually get a vote for these)
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Other

I predict that some self centred twit keen on nothing else but feathering his own nest and those of his Oxbridge chums......very probably at the expense of the poor, elderly and disabled.

Where do I collect my prize :hihi:

SqueakyPete....I want one of those conical hats....that's my prize...I want one ;)

To be fair, the title of the thread asks a different question to the poll on the thread.

The title asks us to predict the election, and the poll asks us who are we going to vote for.

I hadn't even seen the question on the poll,just the thread title.

Nul points to you Mr.Morris,now go to the back of the classroom,and take this lovely conical hat with you too :partyhat: .

Good grief the nit pickers are out in force.

It's perfectly logical. I asked 'Can Sheffield furumers predict the election?'... I didn't ask them to make an election prediction. I asked people to vote how they intended to vote. Thereby making the prediction.

Simplistic? Yes, probably....But just a bit of fun.

Edited by PeteMorris

Good grief the nit pickers are out in force.

It's perfectly logical. I asked 'Can Sheffield furumers predict the election?'... I didn't as them to make an election prediction. I asked people to vote how they intended to vote. Thereby making the prediction.

Simplistic? Yes, probably....But just a bit of fun.

:huh:

... well I've had a word with Fido and next door's moggy but neither seem to be in the least bit interested! ;)

I'm at a loss as to why people are voting UKIP. Am I missing something ? This Poll suggests that Farrage & his crew are the favorite....... ?

Around here, I would venture a guess that it's something to do with the Rotherham debacle....Not getting into the gory detail, which has been done to death on many other threads.