Can Sheffield Forumers predict the election?

How will you vote in the election May 7th 2015  

175 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote in the election May 7th 2015

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • SNP (Yes I know we won't actually get a vote for these)
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Other

UKIP may be getting the votes on here but they don't seem to be saying very much - are they perhaps embarrassed - or am I just rightwingshaming?

As much as us UKIP supporters would love a landslide victory we know its not going to happen but in reality i think we will surprise many with the number of seats gained and predict we will be in a coalition with the conservatives.

the country needs a huge boot up the backside and i believe its coming to a town near you soon:D

As much as us UKIP supporters would love a landslide victory we know its not going to happen but in reality i think we will surprise many with the number of seats gained and predict we will be in a coalition with the conservatives.

the country needs a huge boot up the backside and i believe its coming to a town near you soon:D

Says he with a user name being an anagram of Nigel Farage :suspect:

The Conservative Party members prefer coalition with the LibDems or UDP over UKIP.

Well yes, I did consider that, but to be fair, I doubt it would have been any different whichever party had been in place.

Probably not if they'd had almost a monopoly of seats as Labour have had for years in Rotherham. If there is virtually no opposition, the political party in charge is irrelevant. A decent mix of views is far healthier.

The LibDems won't win enough seats to form a meaningful coalition with anybody.

LDP is itself really a coalition: between most of the Liberal Party and the Social Democratic Party.

Maybe that's why its political stance is so variable.