Blind spots - an appeal

Some (possibly cyclone im not sure) will lie and say they are cyclists and drivers but the truth is they arent.

Yes - lots of people do both ride bicycles and drive cars. That is a fact.

You don't get to invent "the truth" to fit around your preconceptions.

I dont dispute this. I dispute what lots of pro cyclist posters say on the internet,

For people who you think don't drive they do seem to have rather better knowledge of the highway code than those car drivers who are anti-cyclist.

And there we have it. You get outed as a troll and then go on the attack.

Just like a troll.

Happy trolling :)

You accuse me of repeating something. I explain why I repeat it, and you then consider that to be an attack and trolling.

You're very defensive about the issue, and/or you don't know what trolling is.

---------- Post added 27-04-2015 at 15:42 ----------

I dont dispute this. I dispute what lots of pro cyclist posters say on the internet,

What specifically? Did you want to dispute that cars running into cyclists puts them in danger of being killed?

For people who you think don't drive they do seem to have rather better knowledge of the highway code than those car drivers who are anti-cyclist.

The key phrase is they 'seem to have rather better knowledge'.

Google can be a great friend to the sad troll. It tells them pretty much all they need to know about any subject they are winding people about. Thats the down side of the internet. It lets these inadequates have a voice and its usually an irritating one.

You joined the thread to accuse me of being a drama queen by suggesting that a car hitting a cyclist might kill them!

Stop being a drama queen and making stuff up.

And also told me to stop making 'stuff up' when I hadn't made anything up.

The key phrase is they 'seem to have rather better knowledge'.

Google can be a great friend to the sad troll. It tells them pretty much all they need to know about any subject they are winding people about. Thats the down side of the internet. It lets these inadequates have a voice and its usually an irritating one.

So having a knowledge of the Highway Code, through Googling, is somehow inadequate in comparison with someone who doesn't have knowledge of the highway code. I know who'd I'd prefer to share the road with.

I am sick to death of the cyclists I encounter every Sunday out Derbyshire.The majority of these are drivers because I see them taking their bikes on the top of their cars,parking up,usually around Hope,then setting off and causing chaos.Most of them seem to have cameras mounted on the bike or on their helmets thus hoping to catch a motorist who makes a mistake.Even if a motorist had a camera the cyclist is untraceable therefore they do just what they want.It really is time cyclists had to display some type of identification plate so they can be identified and prosecuted.Every Sunday I see them in groups wobbling all over the place,turning without giving any signals,overtaking on the inside,and last Sunday there was sixteen of them riding two abreast and eight deep,the mind boggles at their stupid antics.There is also disorganized road races with no police presence and men in little yellow coats attempting to stop traffic in order to let the cyclists through.They have no legal right to do this.I am amazed these cyclists actually survive the day,it is only because of the skill of the car drivers.

So having a knowledge of the Highway Code, through Googling, is somehow inadequate in comparison with someone who doesn't have knowledge of the highway code.

Now where is it that i said that or did you make it up.

---------- Post added 27-04-2015 at 16:23 ----------

You joined the thread to accuse me of being a drama queen by suggesting that a car hitting a cyclist might kill them!

And also told me to stop making 'stuff up' when I hadn't made anything up.

Your post history betrays you mr Troll. With that in mind me and you are done. You wont bait me or troll me, ill leave you to do that to some of the less bright posters :)