No Government No Parties No Politics

With all these heated debates about politics lets look at it differently. Would we be better off with no government, no political parties just you left to your own devices and everything run on a local level?

You've listened to John Lennon's "Imagine" and it's gone right to your head :loopy:

With all these heated debates about politics lets look at it differently. Would we be better off with no government, no political parties just you left to your own devices and everything run on a local level?

That'd just be a local government...

I do think we need some sort of National government to coordinate things, but I am happy that politics seem to be changing away from the two party system. Maybe this is the quiet revolution we've been hoping for.

I'd like to see a coalition of representatives from all the main parties and a few independents thrown in. They'd be a whole lot less complacent and really have to work to keep their place. It seems to work in many other countries, although to hear our politicians talk, you'd think it was a one way trip to hell...

Well we haven't had MPs for the past few weeks and the country hasn't suffered for it.

Not the same thing as not having a government... we still have a government governing even after parliament has been dissolved.