Baltimore riots

It's a bit different from what you see on Hairspray isn't it..

Everywhere will riot given enough provocation. As you say we did as well in the last few years, and in Brixton, Toxteth, Broadwater etc.... We never seem to get to the point of needing the Army though, at least not recently.

I sympathise with the Americans as their cops have serious issues with racism culminating in the death of this chap but they do themselves or their argument no favours by retaliating like this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32490250

Utter thugs is what I say.

Thugs? No.

Desperate? Yes.

---------- Post added 28-04-2015 at 10:43 ----------

It's a bit different from what you see on Hairspray isn't it..

Everywhere will riot given enough provocation. As you say we did as well in the last few years, and in Brixton, Toxteth, Broadwater etc.... We never seem to get to the point of needing the Army though, at least not recently.

America will generally bring in the Army for almost anything

Apart from hurricane katrina but then its only the blacks who died in that.

Thugs? No.

Desperate? Yes.

---------- Post added 28-04-2015 at 10:43 ----------

America will generally bring in the Army for almost anything

Apart from hurricane katrina but then its only the blacks who died in that.

thugs is what they are nothing more nothing less, no excuse for violence.

its a shame the army wasnt brought in earlier to pre-empt it and no need for the race card to be played:roll:

thugs is what they are nothing more nothing less, no excuse for violence.

its a shame the army wasnt brought in earlier to pre-empt it and no need for the race card to be played:roll:

No excuse for violence!!!!

Bring in the Army!!!

Cant you see what you just did there?

No excuse for violence!!!!

Bring in the Army!!!

Cant you see what you just did there?

can see exactly what i did, Army are the deterrent and they would use measured force methods to calm and restrain which in a civilized society is acceptable not wanton violence and vandalism .

can see exactly what i did, Army are the deterrent and they would use measured force methods to calm and restrain which in a civilized society is acceptable not wanton violence and vandalism .

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thank you. I was feeling a bit miserable until you just cheered my up with that pile of rubbish.

Armies are there to kill. Thats why they have things like guns and stuff. They arent trained to subdue.

As for your civilised society. You think in your civilised society the police should murder blacks as often as they seem to be doing in the states right now?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thank you. I was feeling a bit miserable until you just cheered my up with that pile of rubbish.

Armies are there to kill. Thats why they have things like guns and stuff. They arent trained to subdue.

As for your civilised society. You think in your civilised society the police should murder blacks as often as they seem to be doing in the states right now?

i am glad you are happy now;) maybe you can look up what Armies do as well as kill? they defend protect and restore order, now i know that doesnt fit your leftie psyche ? and as for blacks being killed i am sure the same goes for whites when the law is broken in the states but maybe its more prevalent in black areas???

Like in the Kent State University...?

Whilst as a last resort the Army are useful, they are not a police force and you do sadly get some collatteral damage, if only reputational. Remember when Blair asked them for a bit of security and was rather upset they parked a couple of tanks on the grass at Heathrow?