Baltimore riots

I think it's wonderful how you criticise the USA but as soon as we do it the napalm gets dropped.

Well Baltimore is a bit of a dump. It's not even on the itinerary of any company which organizes tours of east coast cities

So is Rotherham. Best seen from the highway leading out

Now we're even again :D

If you treat people like crap for long enough, people will eventually behave like crap.

That's what has been happening in Americas poor areas (aka The Hood) for a long time

Explain treating like crap in the poor areas? White guys wearing NY Yankee baseball hats and carrying bats coming through the hood in the backs of pick up trucks at night harassing and dissing the locals ? :hihi: :hihi:

I think it's wonderful how you criticise the USA but as soon as we do it the napalm gets dropped.

Cos he's a hippercrit.

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 09:27 ----------

Well Baltimore is a bit of a dump. It's not even on the itinerary of any company which organizes tours of east coast cities

Take your pick...

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tours+to+Baltimore

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tourist+attractions+in+baltimore

Using your 'dump' logic, so is California.

Explain treating like crap in the poor areas? White guys wearing NY Yankee baseball hats and carrying bats coming through the hood in the backs of pick up trucks at night harassing and dissing the locals ? :hihi: :hihi:

I posted a link to a short, very well researched video detailing exactly how black folk are getting the dirty end of the stick; there's a great mass of evidence detailing how poor urban blacks have a raw deal.

Your response, predictably, was to call it all a 'load of bs'.

It is my view that you are in denial about the injustices suffered by your black countrymen and that you will never change that view, because to do so would require you to acknowledge faults in the system and failings within yourself.

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 10:39 ----------

Great article here in the Washington Post imaging how the Western media would portray the riots if they happened in a foreign country - http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/04/30/how-western-media-would-cover-baltimore-if-it-happened-elsewhere/?postshare=7841430471165925

I posted a link to a short, very well researched video detailing exactly how black folk are getting the dirty end of the stick; there's a great mass of evidence detailing how poor urban blacks have a raw deal.

Your response, predictably, was to call it all a 'load of bs'.

It is my view that you are in denial about the injustices suffered by your black countrymen and that you will never change that view, because to do so would require you to acknowledge faults in the system and failings within yourself.

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 10:39 ----------

Great article here in the Washington Post imaging how the Western media would portray the riots if they happened in a foreign country - http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/04/30/how-western-media-would-cover-baltimore-if-it-happened-elsewhere/?postshare=7841430471165925

You keep posting links about the subject of racial injustice but opinions are like arseholes... everybody has one. I base my comments on having lived here for many, many years.

If poor inner city blacks are to progress in this society as many other non white immigrants have then the solution needs to start right with them.

Young black girls need to learn to respect their bodies, not let some prey hunting trogolyte come along and impregnate them before they're even out of their teens.

Young black people need to stay in school, take the SAT tests and graduate from high school. A Junior college after graduation is a start to learn job training which will put them in a good position to get into the ground level of a job where there are prospects for advancement later on. The Federal government provide grants for scholarships to universities for those who earn good grades while at school

Young men need to know the responsibilities of marriage and fatherhood.

A young boy whose mother has no job skills, dropped out of high school too early and doesn't even know who the father was is bound to drift into a gang sooner or later. He probably has no idea of what a decent home life is and gangs offer him that companionship and sense of belonging (as bad and negative as it is) that he lacked at home.

Black people have come a very long way in the past 50 years. More and more are climbing up the ladder of success. Just like any other minority the opportunities are there if they're willing to make the effort. It's been illegal for decades for any potential employer to discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.

It's a choice of get serious and get the act together or just take the easy way out and wallow in ignorance and blame society for it all.

You can read this and accept it as pretty accurate or ignore it and continue with your own preset opinions. I couldn't care less

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 17:21 ----------

Cos he's a hippercrit.

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 09:27 ----------

Take your pick...

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tours+to+Baltimore

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tourist+attractions+in+baltimore

Using your 'dump' logic, so is California.

You've never been further than Attercliffe. Your childish, immature come back only makes you appear as some silly little school yard kid. It is amusing though :hihi:

Edited by Harleyman

:hihi::hihi: :hihi:I wondered how long it would take for someone like you to come along and give me a spelung lessin. Apparently it went right over your head.

---------- Post added 01-05-2015 at 18:59 ----------

I have no power to order anyone to shut up, never have, never will

The police involved will be punished and do jail time. Being an ex-cop in jail is tche worst punishment there is. Meanwhile many innocent people have been deprived of their means of income, several homes are now filled with pilfered loot and the mediocre, third rate city of Baltimore has attracted a whole lot of attention it certainly didn't need in the first place

I think the USA is still a democracy and correct me if I am wrong but people are still innocent till proven guilty.

Just saying.

I think the USA is still a democracy and correct me if I am wrong but people are still innocent till proven guilty.

Just saying.

They've been charged with murder that's all but any bets on what the verdict will be. The evidence is there to show that Gray was not properly taken care of.

The six cops are three Caucasian, two male black and one female black

You keep posting links about the subject of racial injustice but opinions are like arseholes... everybody has one. I base my comments on having lived here for many, many years.

No, you base your comments on lies and fabrication and still ignore evidence to the contrary that you post garbage...

It's not even on the itinerary of any company which organizes tours of east coast cities

Another out and out lie. As long as redneck immigrant bigots keep spouting this crap it'll eventually take hold and maybe tourism might suffer, but I guess you'd just love that to be able to prove a point or to back up your contempt for Baltimore based on your dislike of Blacks.

If poor inner city blacks are to progress in this society as many other non white immigrants have then the solution needs to start right with them.

Young black girls need to learn to respect their bodies, not let some prey hunting trogolyte come along and impregnate them before they're even out of their teens.

Young black people need to stay in school, take the SAT tests and graduate from high school. A Junior college after graduation is a start to learn job training which will put them in a good position to get into the ground level of a job where there are prospects for advancement later on. The Federal government provide grants for scholarships to universities for those who earn good grades while at school

Young men need to know the responsibilities of marriage and fatherhood.

A young boy whose mother has no job skills, dropped out of high school too early and doesn't even know who the father was is bound to drift into a gang sooner or later. He probably has no idea of what a decent home life is and gangs offer him that companionship and sense of belonging (as bad and negative as it is) that he lacked at home.

You really are showing your colours now. What a load of racist BS.

Black people have come a very long way in the past 50 years.

How very condescendingly gracious of you.

More and more are climbing up the ladder of success. Just like any other minority the opportunities are there if they're willing to make the effort.

It isn't about 'opportunities' you hillbilly, It's about not taking a half dozen slugs in the back or having you spine broken because of pigmentation.

It's been illegal for decades for any potential employer to discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.

It's illegal to kill people you numpty, just because you have a law doesn't mean it's adhered to.:roll:

It's a choice of get serious and get the act together or just take the easy way out and wallow in ignorance and blame society for it all.

You can read this and accept it as pretty accurate or ignore it and continue with your own preset opinions. I couldn't care less.

Not surprising. Those who play and manipulate the truth are generally bankrupt morally.

You've never been further than Attercliffe. Your childish, immature come back only makes you appear as some silly little school yard kid. It is amusing though :hihi:

My 'come back' came back with evidence you're a liar, or just pig ignorant. Pointing that out is what upsets you, because you have no defense, literally none. You just avoid with further bigoted waffle. If you misinform, lie, or concoct, you alone are held responsible. If you ignore anything that questions that by going off tangent then you are in denial and it's well within the remit of posters to hold you accountable.

Edited by skinz