Baltimore riots

They've been charged with murder that's all but any bets on what the verdict will be. The evidence is there to show that Gray was not properly taken care of.

The six cops are three Caucasian, two male black and one female black

[/quote

I don't need a link. I know quite a bit about Baltimore's inner city problems.

It suffers from a failure of progressive administration. There's been a disconnect between the black citizens and the police for donkeys years The Mayor Ms Rawlings-Blake is black, so is the chief of police, and many of the city administrators yet for all that they haven't carried out any reforms of the police department.

New York hired Bill Bratton to reorganize that city's police department and it was a great success. Maybe Baltimore's city fathers just don't have a clue.

Mayor Rawlings-Blake actually said to the press during the riot "give those who wished to destroy, space to do that" Incredible coming from an elected official.

What would you think if the Mayor of Sheffield said during a riot in that city "give em some space to burn down Woodseats"

Edited by Harleyman

They've been charged with murder that's all but any bets on what the verdict will be. The evidence is there to show that Gray was not properly taken care of.

The six cops are three Caucasian, two male black and one female black

Been charged, not found guilty. You do understand the concept don't you?

Been charged, not found guilty. You do understand the concept don't you?

Nah! I always thought hang em first and try em afterwards.:rolleyes:

An acquittal will mean more riots and looting so will the jury bear this in mind as they examine the evidence? Very much so I imagine.

I see perhaps one or two acquitted and the rest guilty.