Beatles Vinyl Records Jumping

all you need is

1,Linn LP12 Deck-around the 500 mark

2,SME arm many to choose from around the 400 mark

3,Cartridge of your sonic preference from the 200 mark

4,when you have this lot, start saving up for a decent amp and speakers.

5,almost forgot, a detached house with a music room to play it in.

And you will still buy the odd rubbish sounding or even non playing disc, welcome to the wonderful world of vinyl.

You could look for a philips cd104 player quite rare now but worth the time or a philips cd650 a bit cheaper to get hold of but very good sound ,often quoted as one of the best sounding decks almost vinyl sound with out the snap crackle and pop.happy listening.:hihi:

Edited by rockonvynil

It could be a manufacturing fault, occasionly it is, but rare its on 2, it could also has been said your decks settings for those particular vinyls, maybe theyre thinner? so the arm skips more?

can only be sure by trying them on another deck

It could be a manufacturing fault, ..

Google (and other search tools) are testament to hundreds of people with this EXACT problem after buying cheap PURE and other manufacturer's cheap Vinyl to PC and mp3 record decks.

I've had dealings with one myself after someone I know got one for Christmas. They look reasonable in the pictures but the mechanism is the cheapest and nastiest that could be imagined.

Avoid them like the plague.