Charity donations

joch

Hello all...its that time of year where i begin to kindly ask you for any type of donations for our annual summer fayre

our residents suffer with mental health issues and dementia and

we as a team rely on good ppl like yourselves to help us raise funds for us to carry on their own lifeskills such as trips out/pub lunches/and other general activities.

we can collect all donations so please contact me on 07752673351to arrange.

any item big or small...old or new..p.s..your all welcome to come join us as it also our 20th birthday..inbox or txt me for more information.thanks Jo

The name is Longley Park

Sheffield 5

..if you are offering any donations then I will gladly come and collect..Thanks

I think you need to supply a bit more detail OP before anyone starts offering donations....like name and address of the charity/business/whatever it is you are organising on behalf of....

No we are not a park..that is the name. .I work with residents at a care home called Longley Park..Sheffield 5 area. Really close to the well known Longley Park

We do this every year to raise money for them to fulfil their wishes eg:trips out,indoor entertainment amongst other things

Thank you

No we are not a park..that is the name. .I work with residents at a care home called Longley Park..Sheffield 5 area. Really close to the well known Longley Park

We do this every year to raise money for them to fulfil their wishes eg:trips out,indoor entertainment amongst other things

Thank you

This one... http://www.carehome.co.uk/carehome.cfm/searchazref/10004005NORB ????

Anyway, good luck :)

Not that one...ours is the old horse field. Lower down Longley lane towards the park and Ambulance station.

This is ours...

.https://www.google.co.uk/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-samsung&hl=en-GB&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=longley+park+care+home&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1430501991104

Thankyou!!

Edited by joch

• 4 weeks later...

We are always looking for different types of stalls for our annual event and yours seem promising !

If you at all interested please email for info/booking forms.

Hi Please see below and feel free to apply for a free pitch!!

Beighton Gala/ Funday

£25 for a small business pitch or free for charity/nfp/information and we try hard to have too much duplication.

The event is now one of the largest FREE events in Yorkshire, attracts 1,000s .. last year we had in excess of 130+ stalls and attractions and already, with 1 and a half months to go - over half of our pitches have gone.

If you google Beighton gala/Beighton funday you should see reviews/comments etc

Many thanks

Tracy co-organizer

In case of query 07931 221998

Beighton Gala Saturday 11th July 2015...