Indonesian executions.

strict SEAsian drugs laws are nothing to with Islam. And these executions are no indication of the stability of Indonesia. Only one of the 10 of them have abolished the death penalty entirely (Philippines). The others all retain it, although most of them now execute very few people - like Malaysia, which while it does continue to sentence people to death no longer carries the sentences out. The two big executing countries today in SEAsia are Singapore and Vietnam neither of which is Muslim. I don't remember the Australians complaining that much about the death penalty in Indonesia when they executed the Bali bombers.

Im totally against the death penalty. It should be replaced with life in prison, however I do respect other counties right to choose their own forms of punishment. If you break the law in a country that is not your own, you should be punished in accordance with the local laws and not expect an easy ride just because you are foreign.

I think it's awful, I really do.

It sent shivers down my spine when I read about it, I genuinely thought they wouldn't go through with it. I feel very sad for the family members.

Why do you think its awful. These people broke the law. They shouldnt do it. It will send a message to anyone else thinking about doing something like that to think twice.

We are too soft on prisoners in this country. I'm not totally in favour of the death penalty as there is a margin for error thats all but I respect other countries laws.

Why do you think its awful. These people broke the law. They shouldnt do it. It will send a message to anyone else thinking about doing something like that to think twice.

We are too soft on prisoners in this country. I'm not totally in favour of the death penalty as there is a margin for error thats all but I respect other countries laws.

I feel really sad for the families.

My view on the death penalty has nothing to do with that.

Id sooner see all drugs legalised than state sponsored murder. People choose to take drugs for lots of reasons, why should a government have the right to murder someone for simply supplying a demand?

because they broke the law in that country simple! zero tolerance and thats how it should be, they got caught and paid the price. good for Indonesia.