Season ticket prices

wotsit

These owners don`t give a <REMOVED> over their fans.they are just out to line their pockets.

Bates/mandaric ring a bell with any non biased fans????

So what do you think about the Blades prince .....!!!!....

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

What do i think of the prince?

Here goes matey-i think he is the same as any owner of an average sized under achieving non premiership club.he is out to line his pockets same as your owner.

Ok the prince spent a measly £1.5 million on a player to keep us quiet and maybe the fishman might spend a few quid on an out dated ground and lay a normal grass pitch like chapeltown juniors play on but don`t get excited by new owners mate

Here goes matey-i think he is the same as any owner of an average sized under achieving non premiership club.he is out to line his pockets same as your owner.

Ok the prince spent a measly £1.5 million on a player to keep us quiet and maybe the fishman might spend a few quid on an out dated ground and lay a normal grass pitch like chapeltown juniors play on but don`t get excited by new owners mate

Well only time will tell , tbh I thought our season tickets might have a freeze on prices for next season but a little rise on day tickets .

Renewed mine on John Street the other day at the early bird prices, and it was £430 in the Family Stand (plus £35 for an U-18 when bought with it) - so it has gone up a bit at the Lane. We wouldn't have renewed if it weren't for the thought of losing the seats we've had for over 20 years, but another year of dross next year would be a final straw. £430 for L1 is just not good value... this season, £43 would've been about right!

I think spending £1.mill on a top grade pitch plus buying one of the biggest scoreboards in the country, gives us confidence that player recruitment won't be done on the cheap.

I think spending £1.mill on a top grade pitch plus buying one of the biggest scoreboards in the country, gives us confidence that player recruitment won't be done on the cheap.

Got to agree pal,if we're buying a scoreboard the size of our pitch we need goals to put on it and our rich owner will see to it we do.

Buying one of the biggest scoreboards in the country so you can see more easily who you are losing to :hihi: ......................................... only joking!!