Any preferences in playoffs?

green_man

You like to quote this figure, have they all been banned from S6 ever since; as they've been nowhere near bloody ground.

What always amuses me about Wendsdayites bragging about how massive their support is, is where are they all then?

United have averaged 30,000 over a full League season in 1972 and 2007 Wednesday with a larger capacity ground haven't managed it since 1968.

In 1972 Wednesdays attendance was 17,160 and in 2007 23,270 despite which they keep going on about 40,000 crowds and how TRB will be packed to the rafters when they get promoted.

They live in cloud cuckoo land, indoctrinated at birth by their dads who by rights should be reported to the NSPCC.

Where are these mysterious supporters they speak of?

For me it,s all about what happens on the day,the past means nothing, winning cup ties mean nothing, it,s how they play on the day, and can the Blades string three days together, i think you will need a prayer mat.

What always amuses me about Wendsdayites bragging about how massive their support is, is where are they all then?

United have averaged 30,000 over a full League season in 1972 and 2007 Wednesday with a larger capacity ground haven't managed it since 1968.

In 1972 Wednesdays attendance was 17,160 and in 2007 23,270 despite which they keep going on about 40,000 crowds and how TRB will be packed to the rafters when they get promoted.

They live in cloud cuckoo land, indoctrinated at birth by their dads who by rights should be reported to the NSPCC.

Where are these mysterious supporters they speak of?

I would assume that they get stuck in the traffic coming from Wombwell, Hoyland, Penistone, etc.:hihi:

Well I am literally quaking in my boots :)

Difference is now is that our owner has money to throw at his new toy and yours is chasing his money although I think he gets a decent rent return.

You won't make the final but if you do you'll blow it as usual.

I wouldn't be without you lot, I really wouldn't. :loopy:

How much rent does our 50% owner get ?

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 14:38 ----------

For me it,s all about what happens on the day,the past means nothing, winning cup ties mean nothing, it,s how they play on the day, and can the Blades string three days together,

No truer words spoken

How much rent does our 50% owner get ?

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 14:38 ----------

No truer words spoken

I wouldn't have a clue how much he gets

Nah mate,but almost a third of it might be ,youl not be ending your 3rd division season with 40k of your OWN supporters in your tiny hotel carpark

How on earth do you work that out? We dfon't rely on Wombwell, Hoyland, Jump and Penistone to make the numbers up......:hihi:

---------- Post added 04-05-2015 at 12:54 ----------

I wouldn't have a clue how much he gets

Spoken like a true Owls fan :hihi: