It's quiet on here now

Pete, this section of the forum went downhill rapidly this year due to some of the SWFC fans trying to get SUFC lads banned, we all know who it was so no need to mention names. I was tipped off about it by some of the good Owls lads on here, and by the person who got booted.

I really don't think it will ever get back to how it was a few years ago on here.

This getting other people banned dosn't make sense to me,have been on here 10 years and in all that time not reported anyone and the only person to try and get me banned is a Blade who still contributes on here.

This getting other people banned dosn't make sense to me,have been on here 10 years and in all that time not reported anyone and the only person to try and get me banned is a Blade who still contributes on here.

I agree mate, I have never reported anyone on here and never would, I don't see the point. But that doesn't change the fact that Pete is right, this section has gone quiet in the last few months, we have lost too many good lads, some who knew loads about both teams. Others, like Billy Caspar and Dot (both good lads), just post occasionally now.

I agree mate, I have never reported anyone on here and never would, I don't see the point. But that doesn't change the fact that Pete is right, this section has gone quiet in the last few months, we have lost too many good lads, some who knew loads about both teams. Others, like Billy Caspar and Dot (both good lads), just post occasionally now.

Must admit one I got on really well with was Alex,shame he left got kicked off cos I never saw anything he did wrong.

Must admit one I got on really well with was Alex,shame he left got kicked off cos I never saw anything he did wrong.

He was hounded off mate, and the person who orchestrated it doesn't seem to post anymore either, at least not under the name he was using

Personally,i hope utd get up,its what Sheffield football needs,city derbies.We all miss them.

The ideal would be premier league derbies,but i look foreward to jousting with our nieghbours,and hopefully this will be their year.

Speak for yourself. I'd be happy never to play each other again!

think blades will go up this time.they not favourites now.average championship side the massive top 10.look at teams coming down money money money some good stabilised sides in championship top half.bypass we team northern general we will be here this time next year awawaw

is that english? :huh::help:

bypass we team northern general

---------- Post added 02-05-2015 at 18:32 ----------

Speak for yourself. I'd be happy never to play each other again!

the league one derby days were great, the whole season was exciting and fun