Anyone remember a grimesthorpe streetname

I've been wraking my brains trying to remember a sheffield streetname. It was off Carlisle Road (Crown Hill) in Grimesthorpe. It was the road between Botham Street and Scott Street. It was a Cul de Sac (dead end) with a really high wall at the top.

I used to live on Botham street which was rhe road above and used to go down to it to meet my dad coming home from work with his bike. I was about 4 years old at the time. Hope someone on here can remember - thanks in advance

Probably Sharp Street or Ruthin Street but don't know of a Scott Street.

Yes that's it from me-and pippos map, Sharp Street, between the Crown pub and Botham Street. Scott Street was the cul-de-sac that ran up the side of the Alexandre pub.

I've been wraking my brains trying to remember a sheffield streetname. It was off Carlisle Road (Crown Hill) in Grimesthorpe. It was the road between Botham Street and Scott Street. It was a Cul de Sac (dead end) with a really high wall at the top.

I used to live on Botham street which was rhe road above and used to go down to it to meet my dad coming home from work with his bike. I was about 4 years old at the time. Hope someone on here can remember - thanks in advance

dint tek long to sort that one out did it lad???:hihi: