Those tunnels at Welbeck.

Bill Werbeniuk.

Being the gateway to the Dukeries.

Heroin.

Tatooed women.

Donald Pleasance.

Licquorice Gardens.

Wasn't Werbenick Canadian?

You missed women in leggins pushing a pram.

IIRC Plusnet started life as Force 9 in Worksop. However, check it out. Wikipedia refers to the company being founded in Sheffield but it was F9 initially.

I remember that place, I used to drive out there occasionally. However at the time many new businesses moved to towns outside the Sheffield Enterprise zone so that when they started doing well they could move in to premises in Sheffield and take advantage of the government scheme.

I think there was a massive discount in corporation tax for 5 years or something like that.

Edited by muddycoffee
typo

IIRC Plusnet started life as Force 9 in Worksop. However, check it out. Wikipedia refers to the company being founded in Sheffield but it was F9 initially.

I seem to remember F9 being linked to some computer parts place that had a unit near the Sainsburys on the bypass.

Wasn't Werbenick Canadian?

You missed women in leggins pushing a pram.

I was curious about that too, so I looked it up.... whilst in England he lived in a converted bus in Worksop!

I always associate Worksop with Wilkos - I like Wilkos, but not Worksop!

I seem to remember F9 being linked to some computer parts place that had a unit near the Sainsburys on the bypass.

Wasn't that Insight or something similar? I remember getting my first HP inkjet printer from there in 1998. I've probably got the invoice filed away somewhere.