Have you changed your opinion?

Oh, the party who plans to legalise three way marriages? Amongst other daft things!

The definition of marriage varies according to different cultures, here in the UK we are home to many different cultures.

Is our way the right way?

The definition of marriage varies according to different cultures, here in the UK we are home to many different cultures.

Is our way the right way?

Ask yourself that question El Cid. In a Christian country?

Ask yourself that question El Cid. In a Christian country?

I could say that 73% of the UK population thinks religion is not important,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

The British Social Attitudes survey asked the question "Do you regard yourself as belonging to any particular religion?" with 41.22% of respondents selecting 'no religion' in 2001 and 50.67% selecting 'no religion' in 2009.

I could say that 73% of the UK population thinks religion is not important,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

The British Social Attitudes survey asked the question "Do you regard yourself as belonging to any particular religion?" with 41.22% of respondents selecting 'no religion' in 2001 and 50.67% selecting 'no religion' in 2009.

You could be right El Cid. Maybe I'm "older" and a bit out of touch, but still believe in my religion.

My opinion changed just prior to the last general election.Prior to that I had abstained from voting for many years.However I felt that by not voting at all made my right to complain or comment invalid.( Not as though anyone was bothered about my thoughts.)

I therefore voted once more based upon this revelation.Against my better judgement I chose tradition just to oppose the political group that I have nothing in common with.

I could abstain once more,and I could destroy my ballot paper but to what ends.

If the polls are correct then another hung parliament is on the cards.So then we have the new fad of what is called Tactical voting or even resorting to Protest voting:confused:!!!!.

The lesser political groups may be small fish in a big pond at the moment,but allowing them to evolve can only be better in the long run.

Thats where my vote will be this time

Yes. Was a Labour voter for years but never going to vote for them again. The Greens will be getting my vote and I will vote tactically if necessary (LibDem) to keep Labour out of running SCC when possible. I have considered joining the Greens but it's a step too far for me right now because I feel bruised after being let down so badly after 1997 by Labour after a very long association with the party (active since '87 until recently)

In many ways it's liberating. I will defend Labour for the things they got right, and I'm not scared to give credit to the Tories and LibDems when it is due. I have done so on SF but I no longer feel duty bound to defend Labour any more. Like I said it's liberating. Feels good.

I feel tactical voting is going to be needed this time. Id always been a Tory until they drifted too far over to the left for my liking, and i now vote UKIP in locals , but i will be voting Tory next week because a UKIP vote carries the severe danger of letting Labour in via the back door , and that is a frightening thought. So its Tory for me this time .

The lesser political groups may be small fish in a big pond at the moment, but allowing them to evolve can only be better in the long run.

Thats where my vote will be this time

If I voted UKIP, to get rid of Labour, I may well let the Tories in. So I might just waste my vote and vote LD that is only a paper candidate, lives miles away in London.

Catherine Shuttleworth appeared on Question Time as a self proclaimed "undecided voter." After grabbing her chance in the spotlight she proceeded to talk over Ed Miliband in what can only be described as a pro Tory rant! However, Catherine was not quite the undecided voter she claimed to be, as it later emerged that Shuttleworth had backed and signed that infamous Conservative party letter from so called small businesses as number 3882 on the list, and she also started her own firm with personal friend and Tory MP Andrew Jones.

Catherine Shuttleworth was also described by an acquaintance as being a well connected and enthusiastic/fanatic Tory party supporter. She was also witnessed by other audience members giving George Osbourne (who she had met previously) a thumbs up sign after the show had finished.

Shuttleworth also appeared on the BBC breakfast show in 2004 once again being very vocal in her support for the Tories. Is there any kind of dishonesty and deceit that the Tories will not sink to, in their pursuit of power? I don't think so..

Catherine Shuttleworth appeared on Question Time as a self proclaimed "undecided voter."

Just watch a video clip of her saying that she could be either a Tory or a Liberal Democrat voter, she seemed genuine. Many people are anti-Labour/Milliband, but she could still be an undecided voter.

I havnt made my mind up yet, totally, because there a 3 elections, parish and city council, and Westminster.