Have you changed your opinion?

I will vote for the one person that has given us truth over these past 5 years, made many successful predictions, stood for his values and not waivered under public scrutiny.

A vote for anything else is to pick the decor for your own cage.

Conservative ----> UKIP

Yes - and I wish I'd known about vote swapping sooner! What is on offer of the 3 2 main parties are extremes of the centre ground - as a foreign student explained eloquently when he had the opportunity to vote - the only difference between Conservative and Labour is that the latter implement similar policies but a bit later on.

I've decided to be radical, having voted the way of 'the previous generation' Liberal, I have voted Labour in the past, will never vote Conservative - as my Grandfather told my Dad - "the working man has nothing to conserve"!

I have been a no voter, but now I have decided to go do-lally and vote sensibly - Independent candidate for Hallam and TUSC for the local council!

Dave Nellist for PM! :D

I'm generally left wing - but within that broad parameter I've changed my mind on a number of issues...I think as I've got older I'm less black and white in my thinking & less certain of right and wrongs.