It's a princess, congratulations to Kate and Will

It's the toilets that fascinate me ,do they wipe their own bum:hihi:
A long time ago they built a special toilet at Chesterfield Station for her majesty's visit, just in case she got caught short. Afterwards they broke it down, so's no peasant could despoil it.

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 12:30 ----------

Before he met Elizabeth he was a prince without a country, put another way, a royal welfare case. It was his uncle Mountbatten who arranged for him to meet the young Elizabeth.

To give him credit he did serve honourably and well in the Royal Navy during WW2.

In later years he often got his foot stuck in his mouth with his tactless remarks and behavior but that's understandable as he's a German and they are hardly known for their tact and humility'

I never liked him much after his remark that "British workers need to get their fingers out" when it came to industrial matters. A rather cheeky blighter who got it all on a silver platter the easy way :hihi:

Mountbatten wanted to insist they change the family name from Windsor to Mountbatten after she married Phllip. Bleddy cheek.

A long time ago they built a special toilet at Chesterfield Station for her majesty's visit, just in case she got caught short. Afterwards they broke it down, so's no peasant could despoil it.

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 12:30 ----------

Mountbatten wanted to insist they change the family name from Windsor to Mountbatten after she married Phllip. Bleddy cheek.

When Victoria came to open the Town Hall she never got out of the carriage so the rumour goes.

Prince Phillip once said how sorry he was that a lass he was talking to had to attend Sheffield University .

They built her a special toilet at Sheffield Town Hall for the Maundy visit last month. I'm not sure whether she did use it, but I know of one person who did..

all that and I wouldn't want to swap with her. She will have no privacy, her photos in every tabloid, her boyfriends all scrutinised, her outfits criticised, her decisions all made for her, attending engagements and meeting people she has no real interest in.

and she has no say in the matter, she has to do it.

At least we have a choice. Its not always 100% good living a royal life. Like I said, I'll keep my real and humble existence

Absolutely. "Every form of refuge has its price .........."

Think I'll keep my life too :)

She deserves a medal for having to put up with all the anti royalist remarks she will have to put up with.

Take note of some of the posts on this thread.

Anti Royalist or maybe just those who think a baby should not be celebrated anymore than another baby just because of who the parents are.

In that case if you go back packing don't let any of her kin catch you in a remote area :D

I'm not unduly concerned about the dangers of running into one of the cousin sha ggers I'm not a relation.