Places to go fishing,

Hi, after just getting my new licence, my 8 year old wants to go fishing, any ideas where to take him?

Somewhere ,where we can catch, and get the interest started so he wont get to bored.

We are in s35, so dont want to travel to far, is the don classed as closed season until the 15th june.

Hope someone can help cheers.

To get to newbiggin take the turn off for tankersley golf course from the bypass.the entrance is just after the turn off and follow the track to the car park.Tickets from the bailiff on the bank.

For little howbrook,from the a61 go into the village,turn left at the crossroads then immediate right up the lane. Tickets are from the house on the right hand side.

Edited by charliewag

• 2 weeks later...
To get to newbiggin take the turn off for tankersley golf course from the bypass.the entrance is just after the turn off and follow the track to the car park.Tickets from the bailiff on the bank.

For little howbrook,from the a61 go into the village,turn left at the crossroads then immediate right up the lane. Tickets are from the house on the right hand side.

What's the baliffs name Charlie?

Used to be someone called Dave who had something to do with Howbrook but it's a while since I've been.

Ta.