Police-Is it ok to park illegally

In the light of photographs of Police illegally parking in order to collect food for their break.Does anyone on here have any thoughts on the matter?

The police do seem to have low standards and are able to get away with doing whatever they want.

I say get off the backs of those lads and lasses in blue. There job is difficult enough !

Here, Here, just why cant people leave them alone, its not as though they are parking for hours on yellow lines. A letter in the Star said it all for me.

Here, Here, just why cant people leave them alone, its not as though they are parking for hours on yellow lines. A letter in the Star said it all for me.

Popping in the post office for a couple of minutes on doubles can get you a ticket. The laws the law, unless the BLT or donut is life threatening or illegal.

Edited by skinz

Popping in the post office for a couple of minutes on doubles can get you a ticket. The laws the law, unless the BLT or donut is life threatening or illegal.

Their car wasn't left unattended.

I have seen this too. A certain kebab shop near me receives a police van full of bobbies getting their friday night kebabs. They always park on the double yellows.

The police have a difficult job but don't you think the respect for the police is eroded by them so fragrantly breaking the law?