Let's talk about infinity..

Just watching this:

Does infinity only exist as a concept, within the mind of man?

Also, his idea of 'listable infinity' starting from 1, seems wrong, as it stops in one direction (at 1).

---------- Post added 03-05-2015 at 10:03 ----------

Georg Cantor - star.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Cantor

Very interesting read.

---------- Post added 03-05-2015 at 10:27 ----------

More here:

Edited by Waldo

I have no interest in this topic,just want Waldo to know I'm thinking of him,(spread the love), so to speak.

By letting him know you're not the least bit interested in his thread...you know he'll be gutted..don't you.

I'm waiting for someone to say 'how long's a piece of thread'...that'll get it going.

By letting him know you're not the least bit interested in his thread...you know he'll be gutted..don't you.

I'm waiting for someone to say 'how long's a piece of thread'...that'll get it going.

Light Buzzyear will be along soon,then it's mega-thread time.

Gutted. Heartbroken, sob sob.

I don't mind in the slightest, being unpopular, unliked, not cool etc, in fact, I rather like it that way. Not needing people to like me, feeling no pressure to say or do stuff, just to be liked, it's all good. :)

---------- Post added 04-05-2015 at 00:07 ----------

Anyhow, enough about me, any thoughts on the subject matter? (this was more in response to glasgowwoods by the way)

Edited by Waldo