Boxers or pants?

From the female point of view, doesn't really matter what they are as long as they are the colour they were intended to be, not full of holes and with functional elastic.

There's nothing quite as unflattering as elderly, bobbly, bleached, holed pants.

Oooh! Thee speak for thisen.:heyhey:

Close fitting CKs boxers for me.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

From the female point of view, doesn't really matter what they are as long as they are the colour they were intended to be, not full of holes and with functional elastic.

There's nothing quite as unflattering as elderly, bobbly, bleached, holed pants.

From my point of view, it doesn't matter as long as they are clean, and fresh on that day. Not everyone can afford to discard tatty underwear, and colour-faded pants can be an indication of cleanliness.

There's nothing quite as gross as scungy underpants.

Although boxers are a loose fitting, I would have thought they would leave things a little 'too loose'!!! Unlike pants they don't have a gusset.

boxers are no good for doing sport, has to be pants all the way if doing anything active