Tory welfare cuts

My impression of D Cameron,

Of course I help the rich, can't remember when I was friends with a poor person. Of course anyone who doesn't know me is poorer for not knowing me. I once saw some near an aldi, I waved as I went past them in my rolls.

The lady in this clip put him on the spot!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=INvdl7FIat4

And all three of them responded very well.

Tell me would you like someone in charge who is :1) well educated and intelligent or 2) someone who is stupid and/or uneducated?

I'd like someone who was well educated and intelligent but who didn't belong to a club of toffs who were born into wealth and privilege. Are you in their club?

Tell me would you like someone in charge who is :1) well educated and intelligent or 2) someone who is stupid and/or uneducated?

any body that elects somebody who hasn't a clue how the ordinary people live deserves all they get.

Splitting the results by party shows that 54% of Conservative MPs attended a fee-paying school, compared with 15% of their Labour colleagues and 40% of Liberal Democrat MPs. Over four-fifths (85%) of Labour MPs went to state schools. Less than three in ten Conservative MPs went to a state comprehensive school which, today, educates just under nine in ten of our schoolchildren.

the bold know how we live, most of the tories havnt a clue.

any body that elects somebody who hasn't a clue how the ordinary people live deserves all they get.

Splitting the results by party shows that 54% of Conservative MPs attended a fee-paying school, compared with 15% of their Labour colleagues and 40% of Liberal Democrat MPs.

To be fair, it shows.

Can I just ask why you have a picture of Ed Milliband as your Avatar?

Yes they fib slightly more convincingly in a posher accent.

so 'the people' want someone who hasn't been to school with fees, someone who doesn't have a posh accent, someone who can do the PM job on a zero-hours contract, someone who is in touch with the people, someone who doesn't have fingers in any pies, someone who doesn't fib, etc.

Have you ever seen computerised filter systems?

Start with 60million, click on these filters, and you will end up with 0

:D:hihi: