Tory welfare cuts

Oh no, you are serious :hihi::hihi:

Nobody could ever accuse you of not knowing the price of milk could they ;)

Sorry if the facts are a little inconvenient and undermine your argument. I do apologise.

i would certainly have this bloke running the country than Cameron

Quote Branson has dyslexia and had poor academic performance as a student, and on his last day at school, his headmaster, Robert Drayson, told him he would either end up in prison or become a millionaire.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

I agree.

I'd settle for someone who was vaguely competant...

You've convinced me, I'm going to vote Labour because Ed looks competent*! :rolleyes:

(*btw way I had to look that up, I couldn't spell it either :hihi:)

What on earth are you blathering on about. I only said they were slightly better liars.

No, you said more than that...

Yes they fib slightly more convincingly in a posher accent.

The bold shows your bias.

I would say common sense is more important than any of there degree's or money.

First, how common is common sense? (and it would have to be defined too)

Second, it's not about that anyway so moving on... running a country means being good with finances.

How many voters are good with finances?

Look at EVERY country that is poor and you will find poor financial skills with governance.

Voters/people just look for short term answers based on what's best for them now. That's what modern politics is about (and perhaps always was).

Anyone with any decent brains knows the NHS, the welfare system, the pensions system are all completely unsustainable in their current form. I include Labour in that too, but they can't admit it, and Tory's won't say it either. What do they care? It's the futures problem, not theirs.

(and before you say it, I think Natalie Greens is nuts :D)

Wow, I'm amazed at the level of debate here. Bit like my kids school yard with everyone calling each other names. Then again, I find that typical amongst Labour voters because thinking about policies is very hard isn't it.

No, you said more than that..

The bold shows your bias.

Poppycock my dear fellow. I said they were slightly posher, ergo the others are posh too. Only slightly less so.

That said, I'm happy to be biased against the Tories. Proud in fact.

---------- Post added 06-05-2015 at 23:37 ----------

Wow, I'm amazed at the level of debate here. Bit like my kids school yard with everyone calling each other names. Then again, I find that typical amongst Labour voters because thinking about policies is very hard isn't it.

And you were slagging people off for not knowing the price of milk. And bread.