Tory welfare cuts

Maybe because he thinks that people thrive, and generally do better when not on benefits, helped by creating 1000 jobs a day, thus leaving more of the benefits budget available for those who genuinely need it.

Unlike the caring Lefties who like to build up the welfare state to make it as big as possible, get people dependent on hand outs, then leave them high and dry when the country goes bust.

But of course, while "you fear for the sick and disabled", you presumably assume that those with opposing views to you, don't.

You presume wrong. Only a matter of a few posts ago I mentioned that there are many people who didn't vote Labour, who also rely on benefits or credits to make ends meet, will find that they also are the people that will be targeted - not the typical welfare scrounger demonised.

unlike the caring lefties who like to build up the welfare state to make it as big as possible, get people dependent on hand outs, then leave them high and dry when the country goes bust.

hahahahaha............

I'd have thought you'd have been out tonight celebrating with all the other Tories?

No, I'm having an early night as I have to be up early for the hunt.

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 19:27 ----------

See my post above, there have been many 'casualties, but unlike in say Spain or Greece, they just don't get reported here.

It must be because of the conspiracy between all the fascist media outlets in this country.

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 19:29 ----------

If that is the case, why are 8 out of 10 who are hard working, on housing benefit?

To help fund their education so that they don't type such ridiculous comments as that one..