Proportional Representation

And you say it doesn't hence its meaningless because it talks about people and you won't say which people.

No,just because it's not about you doesn't mean that it's meaningless,that's just your opinion,which I've already told you,is up to you what you think.

No,just because it's not about you doesn't mean that it's meaningless,that's just your opinion,which I've already told you,is up to you what you think.

Since you chose to post it on a forum wouldn't it make more sense to make it meaningful to everyone by saying which people you are talking about.

Since you chose to post it on a forum wouldn't it make more sense to make it meaningful to everyone by saying which people you are talking about.

Only you chose to bring yourself into it by claiming it was about you,I'm not here to please everybody.

I wonder what you've both been talking about for the last page and a half :huh:

Just trying to find who chalga was talking about in a post they posted.

---------- Post added 09-05-2015 at 07:07 ----------

Anyway. Back on topic.

With FPTP we have the ability to experience that "ed balls moment" when he lost his seat.

And with PR we wouldn't have experienced the total humiliation of Labour in Scotland.

There are always going to be some positives to an unfair system. :)

But it would still be nice if everyone's vote countered for something.

Just trying to find who chalga was talking about in a post they posted.

---------- Post added 09-05-2015 at 07:07 ----------

There are always going to be some positives to an unfair system. :)

But it would still be nice if everyone's vote countered for something.

I think they are all counted.

What I like about FPTP is that you have an identifiable person representing your constituency. Not a party list. It lets local people and the electorate choose who will be elected not the party machines.

I think they are all counted.

What I like about FPTP is that you have an identifiable person representing your constituency. Not a party list. It lets local people and the electorate choose who will be elected not the party machines.

The party machine decides which candidate stands in each area, and in a safe area that candidate is always the winner. The Conservative candidate for my area didn't even have a South Yorkshire address, not that it would have mattered.