Proportional Representation

That doesn't make me feel any better.

It could be worse, my party has been destroyed. From my point of view Liberalism died last night in the election. Even if they do rebuild the party, it will more of a social democratic party than a liberal party.

It could be worse, my party has been destroyed. From my point of view Liberalism died last night in the election. Even if they do rebuild the party, it will more of a social democratic party than a liberal party.
I must admit, I do feel quite sorry for Nick Clegg, he was always being vilified and didn't deserve it.

Feel sorry for the Liberals, they didn't deserve that in my opinion.

They were a good influence on the Tory's reining in some of their more right wing leanings.

Not too happy about what might happen now that the Conservatives have a clear - if small - majority.

So you meant to say, It seems to become an issue for some people, rather than, It seems to become an issue for people

No,I meant to say what I said,or do you think that you know better than me what I meant to say?.

No,I meant to say what I said,or do you think that you know better than me what I meant to say?.

So your comment did include me then since I am a person that thinks PR should be the system we use, and it has nothing at all to do with my party of choice not winning.

So your comment did include me then since I am a person that thinks PR should be the system we use, and it has nothing at all to do with my party of choice not winning.

No,it didn't include you,I already told you that,I never mentioned you,you brought yourself into what I said,that's up to you...........I am just telling you that I didn't bring you into it.

No,it didn't include you,I already told you that,I never mentioned you,you brought yourself into what I said,that's up to you...........I am just telling you that I didn't bring you into it.

So which people were you talking about?