Proportional Representation

You leave me no choice since you refuse to explain which people you are talking about.

You got yourself involved in something that was nothing to do with you,now you got yourself out...........well done.

You got yourself involved in something that was nothing to do with you,now you got yourself out...........well done.

When you say something about people on a open forum, people will rightly assume you mean them because they are people, if you want to speak about one person or a small group of people its best to make yourself clear.

When you say something about people on a open forum, people will rightly assume you mean them because they are people, if you want to speak about one person or a small group of people its best to make yourself clear.

No,only you brought yourself into it,nobody else made the same mistake as you...you are making the same mistake again by bringing other people into it and assuming that you know what they are thinking...........how do you know what other people are thinking?...........you would have to be a mind reader,how do you do that?

No,only you brought yourself into it,nobody else made the same mistake as you...you are making the same mistake again by bringing other people into it and assuming that you know what they are thinking...........how do you know what other people are thinking?...........you would have to be a mind reader,how do you do that?

You brought me in when you said people, it is you that claimed to know what other people are thinking and because you don't know what they are thinking I simply corrected you.

You brought me in when you said people, it is you that claimed to know what other people are thinking and because you don't know what they are thinking I simply corrected you.

No I didn't,you brought yourself in.I know who the post was directed at because they explained it in the media today,so I'm not claiming to know what other people are thinking,they acted and I commented on what they did..........now read the post again and tell me how it could possibly relate to you,and then I will explain how it cannot possibly relate to you,if you still continue to insist that it includes you.

No I didn't,you brought yourself in.I know who the post was directed at because they explained it in the media today,so I'm not claiming to know what other people are thinking,they acted and I commented on what they did..........now read the post again and tell me how it could possibly relate to you,and then I will explain how it cannot possibly relate to you,if you still continue to insist that it includes you.

So you meant person and not people, and its a discussion forum so it makes sense to explain which people you are talking about, otherwise its just a meaningless post.

So you meant person and not people, and its a discussion forum so it makes sense to explain which people you are talking about, otherwise its just a meaningless post.

It can't be meaningless because you thought it meant something about you.