Floyd Mayweather beats women.

oh dear god the man hater and champion of everything is on his high horse again:roll: a bit late though the fight was 3 days ago!! you missed out there you could held up a placard in the ring:hihi:

Ouch! Sounds painful

---------- Post added 05-05-2015 at 20:31 ----------

But what is your opinion regarding Mayweathers' domestic violence record?

10 wins

0 draws

0 losses?

I think Mayweather has started to understand that playing the bad guy all his career has not endeared him to the public.

Fight fans may accept him but the only audience he faces as the boxing ends, is the public one who have overwhelmingly judged him to be unacceptable as a human being.

The real success is a transition from ring to public hero.

He can't manage that as his personality and history are unattractive.

I think it will be interesting to see how he copes with life after boxing. Anything wouldn't surprise me and all of it would be a downhill spiral I expect. If he isn't found dead from some drug over dose I expect a maximum security cell to await him.

The corridors of government power certainly don't. Neither the adoration of a nation nor the dignity of statesman or the compassion of a caring human being.

Sadly, he talked trash most of his career as he freely admits. And why not? After all, he is trash.

But what is your opinion regarding Mayweathers' domestic violence record?

10 wins

0 draws

0 losses?

You will do well on the Scaffold monkey thread Timeh. Laura needs company.

Yes you are right. It is wrong to rape a woman and it is ok to ask for an autograph from anyone. I think it is vile that you even compare the two. Making light of rape is disgusting, you should hang your head in shame.

I think you have missed the point by a country mile :rolleyes::D

I think you have missed the point by a country mile :rolleyes::D

Utterly. Woodmally wasn't making light of rape at all, he was highlighting the apparent hypocrisy of someone else's attitude to it.

Utterly. Woodmally wasn't making light of rape at all, he was highlighting the apparent hypocrisy of someone else's attitude to it.

That is exactly the point. She was upset that Ched Evans was potentially (although not anymore) allowed back to work after serving time for rape.

Yet tweeted about getting Mike Tysons autograph she was a hypocrite.

My brother was a world champ, but never beat a woman,or his wife.

Wow really? May I ask who your brother is please?

I'm not keen on woodmally, but he didn't make light of rape anywhere I can see.

He compared rape to asking for someones autograph.

That is exactly the point. She was upset that Ched Evans was potentially (although not anymore) allowed back to work after serving time for rape.

Yet tweeted about getting Mike Tysons autograph she was a hypocrite.

You suggested bemusement at the fact that it was not ok to rape someone, but it is ok to ask for someones autograph. This implies that you feel they are similiar transgressions.

Wow really? May I ask who your brother is please?

He compared rape to asking for someones autograph.

You suggested bemusement at the fact that it was not ok to rape someone, but it is ok to ask for someones autograph. This implies that you feel they are similiar transgressions.

Clinton Woods former light heavy weight champion of the World and a proper Sheffielder with a star outside the Town Hall.