Blades v Swindon

I couldn't stop laughing when Bryne fired in that goal last night at the death.

Swindon wanted it more. It's a smaller pitch down their gaff too, so I can see their passing play opening you again in the 2nd leg.

NC's only game plan is to get the ball to Jamie Murphy and let him do the work. Felt sorry for the lad. He'll be off in the summer anyway.

Oh, and 20k for a Playoff semi final? Dress it up any which way you want, but what horrendous support that is. Where were you all? Voting?

I couldn't stop laughing when Bryne fired in that goal last night at the death.

Swindon wanted it more. It's a smaller pitch down their gaff too, so I can see their passing play opening you again in the 2nd leg.

NC's only game plan is to get the ball to Jamie Murphy and let him do the work. Felt sorry for the lad. He'll be off in the summer anyway.

Oh, and 20k for a Playoff semi final? Dress it up any which way you want, but what horrendous support that is. Where were you all? Voting?

Hello Mr fisherman, you've caught one.

How will a smaller pitch open up a passing game ? Surely a bigger pitch (more space to get into) would be better than a smaller more compact, less room to pass, pitch. :loopy:

I'm surprised we got 20k tbh, the dross we've watched all season that's good going with it on SKY too.

UTB !

Honestly, what makes you think this last game will be any different to the dross we've seen all season long ? It didn't change last night, we've lost Brayford and Scoogle, Done can't manager a full game...

Well, put yourself in their position.

It's now all or nothing, and if things aren't working the way they are then what would you do?

I'd throw everything at it - and so will the players if they genuinely want a chance at promotion, and are not content to just sit back and have another relatively comfortable season in league 1.

We might as well just go for it, and maybe lose by a couple of goals, than sit back for a 0-0 and wait for a bit of good fortune to turn the game around.

Keep the faith! :hihi:

Well, put yourself in their position.

It's now all or nothing, and if things aren't working the way they are then what would you do?

I'd throw everything at it - and so will the players if they genuinely want a chance at promotion, and are not content to just sit back and have another relatively comfortable season in league 1.

We might as well just go for it, and maybe lose by a couple of goals, than sit back for a 0-0 and wait for a bit of good fortune to turn the game around.

Keep the faith! :hihi:

Maybe we should have done that in the home leg, ya know ? Home support and all that, if we didn't sit back at 1-0 up, and pushed on, we could have got at least one more, but no. Like all season, we sit back and invite them on to us.

Start at Swindon how we started at the Lane, get the early goal and it is game on. Bombard their box like the closing 15 minutes last night and anything can happen.

Yup, like conceding another on the break in the 94th minute again. Which would be fricking hilarious BTW, ;c)

Yup, like conceding another on the break in the 94th minute again. Which would be fricking hilarious BTW, ;c)

The lads on the family stand, who had a much better view than we did on the south stand, said the ball took a deflection which wrong footed the keeper.

The lads on the family stand, who had a much better view than we did on the south stand, said the ball took a deflection which wrong footed the keeper.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

:hihi:

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

:hihi:

Don't need to tell myself anything pal, this is football we are talking about, not life and death, had enough bad news in the last 12 months to keep things in perspective.

Wow, your first post in 2015 and it is all about dem Blades:hihi:

Be wonderful if we did the unexpected and beat Swindon away then all these NEW POSTERS would go away and hide again.

I love and welcome the banter from the owls posters who are always on here but, these newbies do my head in.