Blades v Swindon

Be wonderful if we did the unexpected and beat Swindon away then all these NEW POSTERS would go away and hide again.

I love and welcome the banter from the owls posters who are always on here but, these newbies do my head in.

Well it's quiet now pal, so no doubt got to do his homework or he can't go to the youth club disco tonight :hihi:

Well it's quiet now pal, so no doubt got to do his homework or he can't go to the youth club disco tonight :hihi:

Or Mothercare called and needed assistance on the doors as a few mothers were getting unruly , If its who we think it was :hihi::hihi:

Swindon were the better team on the night, no complaints about that but in fairness the inability of the officials to apply the rules fairly and in an even handed way did not help.

Goals change games, teams take confidence and up their game.

It was a blatant penalty for hand ball in the first half, the commentators agreed . The ref miming the incident with his arms down by his side when the players arm was out wide was ridiculous.

Their penalty was also a clear penalty, and that fullback is a nice player.

The penalty shout on Murphy was a decent one but having said which I've seen more blatant ones - like the hand ball - disallowed so OK that's how it goes.

The foul on Flynn after he shot was a penalty and the decision not to play on when Done was clear was poor refereeing.

Different decisions could have produced a different result, having said which, overall Swindon were the better, stronger more positive and confident team.

Can't see us turning this around, the only good news being it will save me a goodly sum! :(:)

Yeah, the ref and you apparently missed the 2 utd players encroaching when the pen was taken, should have been re-taken

Just seen the highlights on youtube, all 1 minute of it lol

2 good goals by swindon tbf

one question blades, i was looking for a video posted by the united club, dont they post official videos on youtube themselves like wednesday do? couldnt find any.

the match ones seemed to all be posted by the opposing teams (donny, chesterfield, swindon etc) or what looked like fans accounts, no official account?

Just seen the highlights on youtube, all 1 minute of it lol

2 good goals by swindon tbf

one question blades, i was looking for a video posted by the united club, dont they post official videos on youtube themselves like wednesday do? couldnt find any.

the match ones seemed to all be posted by the opposing teams (donny, chesterfield, swindon etc) or what looked like fans accounts, no official account?

Yes there are official SUFC ones Mel, after every game, including player interviews, manager interviews, etc.

Yes there are official SUFC ones Mel, after every game, including player interviews, manager interviews, etc.

on youtube?

hmmmm

how come dint come up near the top when i searched for both sheffield united AND sheffield united vs swindon town?

on youtube?

hmmmm

how come dint come up near the top when i searched for both sheffield united AND sheffield united vs swindon town?

Don't know pal, but I watch on youtube to pick up the bits I missed